Slacking like it's hard
Nothing much going on during the holidays. I'm bored to tears. I'm spending my time doing nothing and seems like wasting time. It can be a pleasure, at the same time it can be a disaster. Honestly, I've got no idea what to blog about. It seems to me that everything is so smooth sailing for while some of my darlings are working, enjoying chalet, going for camps and making new friends. Maybe I should do that for the next semesteral holidays. Somehow I miss those bendemeer days whereby I've got the chance to meet my friends and darlings during the holidays as we are not so caught up in our life doing our own things. It's hard these days.
Let's do a dedication to my friends then
7in1 darlings (yenyee, katty, lisi, weiyoung, shaoling, candice): the six of your are one the best things I've ever had. Though we have all move on to our own lives and hanging out with new people and spending lesser time together, we never fail to have fun and laughters and heart to heart talks whenever we meet up. Being with your makes life seems so much lively. I love you guys loads and hope that we can stick together for as long as possible.
Farhana: She's one of my best classmates during my years in secondary school. Since secondary 1 we've been in the same class and always be seating partners in class. She never fails to make me burst into laughters and loves to go around disturbing people. She's popular in school and never fails to get the attention. She's the best medicine during my mood swing days. She's smart but she always think she's not. I love you too okay! Miss you too. Meet up soon.
Shumei: She is the other best classmates I have. We've been friends for like 7 years. She's a real darn smart girl and never fails to achieve good results. She's real hardworking and now she owns an online blogstore. Tend to be quiet in class and boys in class loves her. She really enjoys shopping. I love you too. Meet up real soon with QOG or zhen soon.
Zhenhui: I know her since sec 2 when I first entered the prefectorial board. We got on closer when we are in sec 3 when we sit together for chinese lessons. She's got great leadership qualities that makes her in the ex-co in prefectorial board. Sounds like a nerd? Not at all, she's crazy and she has a good sense of dressing and she dozes in class. She's real busy such that it's hard to date her out. But she's a really nice person, she helped me alot and we spent loads of time together mugging hard during our O's year. Miss her loads as it's been ages since I last talk and went out with her. I love you too! And please eat while working hard for money!
4e1's: It's a great pleasure to be among the cream of the crop when my results are at the bottoms. It's a great class to be in when there's only 9 boys and 20 plus girls. So you can imagine how it's like. Lots of different people in the class, the hardworking ones, the crazy ones, the crazy and hardworking ones, the naturally smart ones. I guess you name it, the class got it. I really miss the class and hope that one day we can reunite again.
primary school friends: they have been a great bunch of friends and they are the first that taught me the most things. it's been some time since our last gathering. Still the same except for changes in appearance. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Honestly, my social circle isn't that wide so this is all I've got to say.
Loved and take care
Let's do a dedication to my friends then
7in1 darlings (yenyee, katty, lisi, weiyoung, shaoling, candice): the six of your are one the best things I've ever had. Though we have all move on to our own lives and hanging out with new people and spending lesser time together, we never fail to have fun and laughters and heart to heart talks whenever we meet up. Being with your makes life seems so much lively. I love you guys loads and hope that we can stick together for as long as possible.
Farhana: She's one of my best classmates during my years in secondary school. Since secondary 1 we've been in the same class and always be seating partners in class. She never fails to make me burst into laughters and loves to go around disturbing people. She's popular in school and never fails to get the attention. She's the best medicine during my mood swing days. She's smart but she always think she's not. I love you too okay! Miss you too. Meet up soon.
Shumei: She is the other best classmates I have. We've been friends for like 7 years. She's a real darn smart girl and never fails to achieve good results. She's real hardworking and now she owns an online blogstore. Tend to be quiet in class and boys in class loves her. She really enjoys shopping. I love you too. Meet up real soon with QOG or zhen soon.
Zhenhui: I know her since sec 2 when I first entered the prefectorial board. We got on closer when we are in sec 3 when we sit together for chinese lessons. She's got great leadership qualities that makes her in the ex-co in prefectorial board. Sounds like a nerd? Not at all, she's crazy and she has a good sense of dressing and she dozes in class. She's real busy such that it's hard to date her out. But she's a really nice person, she helped me alot and we spent loads of time together mugging hard during our O's year. Miss her loads as it's been ages since I last talk and went out with her. I love you too! And please eat while working hard for money!
4e1's: It's a great pleasure to be among the cream of the crop when my results are at the bottoms. It's a great class to be in when there's only 9 boys and 20 plus girls. So you can imagine how it's like. Lots of different people in the class, the hardworking ones, the crazy ones, the crazy and hardworking ones, the naturally smart ones. I guess you name it, the class got it. I really miss the class and hope that one day we can reunite again.
primary school friends: they have been a great bunch of friends and they are the first that taught me the most things. it's been some time since our last gathering. Still the same except for changes in appearance. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Honestly, my social circle isn't that wide so this is all I've got to say.
Loved and take care
Labels: Slacking


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home